- Negotiable + Competitive + Benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 4th August 2017
- Job Type
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a capable Planner/Senior Planner to join an established house-builder in Cheshire. As the Planning Manager, you will work on a number of residential developments across the North West and Northern region. The ideal Planning Manager will be chartered with development management experience and a track record of successfully working within the residential sector.
- Undertaking planning appraisals.
- Managing external consultants.
- Negotiating and liaising with various planning officers.
- Preparing and analysing monthly project progress reports.
- Support and manager junior members of the team.
- Lead on the submission and negotiation of planning applications.
- Liaise successfully with other technical disciplines within the office.
- Involvement with identification of land for residential development.
This is a genuine opportunity for a Planner/Senior Planner who would like to make the transition to a client-side post or a great chance for an existing Planning Manager to join a team where they can act as an integral part of the business. Regarding remuneration my client is offering a competitive salary and a rewarding bonus structure.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 457 0109.