- Negotiable + Competitive + Benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 4th July 2017
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planner/Senior Planner to join a leading property consultancy in Manchester. This particular role will give you exposure to a varied client-base, working with leading retailers, house-builders, land-owners and developers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing, monitoring and submitting planning applications.
- Managing internal advisors and external consultant teams.
- Negotiations on behalf of the client.
- Report writing.
The appointed Planner/Senior Planner will become an integral part of a successful department working within a multi-disciplinary environment. Ideally the Senior Planner will be RTPI qualified however my client will also look at candidates close to submitting their APC. Applicants from both the pubic and private sector will be fairly considered.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 457 0109.