- GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- UK, South East
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 1st August 2017
- Job Type
Advertisement - Managing Director
My client is a new public sector owned subsidiary company, set up to acquire housing stock for rental and sale on the open market; offering a mix of market and affordable rents. With the aspiration to develop new housing stock in due course
With an initial guaranteed investment fund secured from private finance of over £100 million the mission of the company is to help the parent organisation tackle the long and complex housing challenges in their area. This model covers one aspect of its overall strategy
They are seeking an experienced property professional with experience of the residential rental market to head up their fledgling company as Managing Director.
- To develop, lead and manage the day to day operation of the business
- Acquire a portfolio of existing and new property and to let and manage the portfolio as private rented accommodation
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver on business objectives
- Work with the board to deliver its business plan targets and objectives.
- Explore the potential for residential new build development.
- Master the organisation's business plan and strategy
- Deliver financial performance expected of assets
- You will have a track record of sustained success in property investment, acquisition and management.
- Be commercially astute and an experienced senior residential property management professional skilled in leadership/management, strategy and operations
- Have strong relationship management skills
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbally with the ability to present at board level
- Have a strong technical background with sound understanding and knowledge of current legislation
- Marketing, contract and risk management experience so as to manage professional advisers and liaise with investors
- You will have some experience in private housing businesses as well as other housing related applicable experience
This is a rare opportunity to take the helm of an exciting business's property acquisition and management function at the early stages of their journey.
They require an ambitious and innovative forward-thinker to lead, be the driving force in and spearhead the growth of this new company
If this sounds like you please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2518 quoting the reference MMu 1275600.