- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 25th July 2017
- Job Type
Our Client is a fast growing independent investment management group with more than one billion assets under management. The Luxembourg based Asset Management Company manages private equity real estate regulated investment vehicles under de supervision of the Luxembourg financial authorities (CSSF) in compliance with European financial regulations.
The focus lies on niche assets as well as asset classes with stable and predictable cash flows and positive demand fundamentals as well as favorable demographic profile, such as nursing homes.
We seek to find an outstanding professional with experience as a Managing Director. The successful appointment would originate, evaluate, negotiate and execute deals, including real estate assets, portfolio acquisitions and some indirect fund work.
• Responsible for developing and managing portfolio and individual assets
• Assess potential investment opportunities with the transaction manager
• Evaluating potential asset acquisitions
• Procuring & negotiating debt financing
• Managing investor relations and issues arising
• Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants
• Maintain a perspective on current and future real estate conditions and industry trends
• Contribute perspectives on the investment environment to assist in portfolio construction
• Analyze due diligence outputs in order to contribute to an investment decision
• Prepare and maintain internal financial and operational benchmarks, KPIs for the reals estate
• Portfolio (like projected cash flows, P&L performance, NPV and IRR)
• Write persuasive management plans and business cases supported by analyses and well-articulated
• recommended courses of action at the asset and portfolio levels
• Conduct periodic (monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual) reviews and analyses of each asset in the
• portfolio; ensure the asset management system and other systems of record are current and
• accurate; update asset management plans as appropriate
• Review and present information to the client and the portfolio stakeholders including financial and
• performance reports, regular budgets and business plans
• Degree in Real Estate, EBS, Immobilienökonom, Master of Business Administration - MBA or degree from the RICS is desirable
• Professional understanding of the principles and practices of institutional investment management, capital markets and portfolio management of the Real Estate industry
• Distinguished communication skills in English and German
• Assertive demeanor and strong negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge of the real estate industry and a keen understanding of the German property market
• Strong network to market participants
• Substantial experience in leading and managing a team
Dann senden Sie bitte Ihre aussagefähigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Nennung der Referenznummer JKG/1275228 an firstname.lastname@example.org oder rufen Sie unseren vom Mandaten exklusiv beauftragten und spezialisierten Berater Herrn Justus-Konstantin Goldhahn unter +49 (0)30 577 005 123 an, um vorab weitere Einzelheiten zu dieser Position zu erfahren. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!