Loading Bay Operative
- GBP18500 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 10th October 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Loading Bay Operative to be part of one of Manchester's Flagship commercial buildings. This is a trophy site in the city, and would see you forming part of an award winning team, with a growing business that has been recognised in the industry for being a champion of their employee's wellbeing and work-life-balance.
Key duties will include:
- Identifying risks and hazards in the loading bay, removing them, or escalating where necessary;
- Liaising with the retail stores about the ongoing functioning of the loading bay;
- Maintain the security of the area, challenging/reporting suspicious behaviour if necessary;
- Ensuring the clean maintenance of the loading bay;
- Answering all queries that are asked by staff and visitors to the building.
You will be a practical individual with good customer service skills who works well as part of a team. You will relish a hands on role, and understand the importance of security on-site. Previous experience in a customer facing security, labouring or warehouse would be ideal. Our client is a growing business, and is known for their commitment to their staff's development and job satisfaction, making this a great opportunity for both now and in future.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today