- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 10th October 2017
- Job Type
One of the largest property owners in the UK, with a £2.5 billion asset portfolio, is currently seeking a Leasing Manager to join their London office. Responsible for ensuring the management of circa 2,000 leases aligns to the businesses' standards, the role will include establishing leases for freehold properties, subleasing of leasehold properties, licenses and/or Tenancy at Will.
- To provide high level contributions to establishing strategy and wider policy initiatives that support the effective management of the estate and related assets (as appropriate).
- To formulate letting strategies in conjunction with the regional property management team for all properties requiring letting activity and to manage out those strategies to a successful completion. Ensure that appropriate resources are available and being focused on delivery, with all transactions complying with current company policy, wider NHS guidance (e.g. Estate code) and government policy.
- To be the regional owner and be responsible for driving through to completion the agreed regional lease regularisation programme.
- Managing lease negotiations with tenants and solicitors as appropriate, achieving favourable terms for NHS Property Services Ltd in accordance with policy and guidelines.
- Agreeing service charges and apportion to tenants appropriately in conjunction with Senior Property Managers and Service Delivery Manager leads.
- To provide support to the field based property management teams and central professional services team.
This position would be an excellent opportunity for a candidate with established Surveying background, who is now utilise their skills in a highly strategic position working on a very active portfolio.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.