Lead Retail Valuation Surveyor
- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 21st June 2017
- Job Type
One of the leading specialist consultancies in the UK is seeking a Corporate Retail Valuation Surveyor to lead their retail valuation strategy. The firm currently have a fantastic reputation in buying and selling businesses and properties in the retail sector, and are seeking a confident, diligent Valuation Surveyor to lead their retail valuation department.
The key duties of the role include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with major clients, well known companies and national brands
- Establishing a presence in the market by regularly attending networking events and initiating meetings with relevant retail clients
- Preparing detailed valuation reports of a high calibre for a wide variety of clients and businesses
- Liaising with third parties, including Solicitors, Accountants, Agents and other professional bodies
The successful candidate must be competent with Red Book Valuations, with experience in retail valuations being preferable. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and entrepreneurial Valuation Surveyor to further develop their presence in the market and drive this area of this business.
Nationwide travel will be required for this role, and so there is also an opportunity for a candidate to be based outside of London, and commute to the London office 2 days a week.
A competitive salary package, with a generous commission structure will be offered to the right candidate.
If you are a Chartered Surveyor, and are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV.