Landlord & Tenant Specialist.
- Negotiable + Competitive salary & benefits package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
Landlord & Tenant Specialist
Yorkshire with UK wide travel
Competitive salary & benefits package
This is an excellent for a proven Landlord & Tenant specialist to join a leading consultancy in Yorkshire. The appointed L&T Surveyor will undertake the following duties:
- Provide strategic and practical solutions for rent reviews, lease renewals and related matters.
- Use research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market rental evidence.
- Utilise strong organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing workload.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and use these in order to further develop business for the practice.
- MRICS qualified.
- Prior experience in the execution of rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Strong client management skills.
- An ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to deadline on own initiative and with no supervision.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and an ability to follow these through to satisfactory conclusion.
- Confident and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Good computer skills with particular reference to excel.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.