Home Based Block Manager
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + car (or car allowance)
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
BLOCK MANAGER (HOME BASED) - LONDON PORTFOLIO - AWARD WINNING BUSINESS
Home based Block Manager required for award winning managing agent.
This company have built an enviable reputation within the industry. They are recognised by industry experts to be among one of the leading block management company's in England & Wales. Their management portfolio covers housing estates, new and refurbished developments, mixed use schemes and city centre apartment blocks.
This award winning company is proud to be a member of ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents) and were the first agent to achieve the coveted ARMA-Q status, proving that they operate to the highest standards within the industry.
This company listens to is client's and staff alike, they understand it's essential to be flexible in accommodating requests, and by developing and delivering an industry-leading customer service approach, they have become one of the most respected property management companies in the UK.
They are focused on career development, have fantastic staff retention and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level.
The ideal home based block manager will have experience managing high end residential developments.
Duties for this position include (but not limited to):
- Management of a residential portfolio situated in and around London.
- Undertaking regular property inspections.
- Negotiate competitive service contracts.
- Produce service charge budgets for client approval.
- Arrears recovery.
- Production of Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long term agreements.
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works.
- Ensuring insurance documents are efficiently administered and where appropriate administer insurance claims.
- Attend client meetings including board meetings, usually out of office hours; Taking minutes where required
The ideal block manager will have:
- At least 3 years property management experience in the residential sector.
- A thorough knowledge of property management software.
- Strong and thorough understanding of the Section 20 process.
- A strong understanding of current property management and leasehold legislation.
- Pleasant, efficient and helpful telephone manner.
- Strong customer service with a proactive attitude.
- AIRPM or higher.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualifications. (not essential but preferable)
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £35,000pa + car (or car allowance)
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, award winning company, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Cobalt for further information.