Food & Beverage Leasing Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
A leading retail investment company is seeking a Food and Beverage Leasing Agent to join their central London office to assist with their impressive nationwide, shopping centre portfolio. The firm own a number of well-known shopping centres nationwide and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to add creative and innovative leisure tenants to these premises.
The key duties of the role include:
- Sourcing new, exciting independent and large franchise tenants, for their super prime shopping centre portfolio
- Understanding the demographic of the area to ensure optimal value and customer attraction is attained
- Overseeing third party Agents during the leasing process
- Exposure to development projects, including extensive refurbishment of food courts and engaging new tenants to these areas to create a new tenant mix
- Working under the Head of Restaurant and Leisure, and liaising closely with the Asset Managers and Development Managers at their respective shopping centres
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-connected, presentable and financially literate Food & Beverage Agent, with demonstrable shopping centre experience, to work for one of the most prominent shopping centre owners in the UK.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via the provided link.