- GBP35000 - GBP42000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 28th July 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment, in conjunction with a well-known public sector property company, is searching for a Facilities Manager to join their team. The role will be covering a health care portfolio in the Hull/Leeds region, with Hull being the predominant base.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Ensuring that all contracted works is completed in line with the company's regulations, and it is compliant with current health and safety legislation.
- Forming relationships with stakeholders, clients and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works is carried out in to a high standard.
Key to your success will be your ability to build strong relationships with tenants and deliver a high level of service. With a focus total FM you will be required to manage a team of Junior Facilities Managers as well as tender for various contracts. Above all, you will be a resilient and determined Facilities Manager who is excited to take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your CV today.