Facilities Manager 6 month FTC
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a prominent managing agent in the UK is seeking an Estate/Facilities Manager to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract. The individual would come in to have a big focus on the health and safety aspect of the estate but also be involved in all day to day facilities operations of the mix use estate.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Ensuring the PPM and reactive maintenance programmes are in place for the estate.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Setting and managing the service charge budget and managing the expenditure for the site, along with senior staff members.
- Building relationships with both tenants, contractors and colleagues.
With previous experience in managing multi let buildings, you will be required to set and manage the service charge for the estate. You must have a big emphasis on displaying a high level of service delivery, as you will be dealing with tenants on a daily basis. Above all, you will be a hard working facilities manager who is excited by a new challenge and the opportunity to join a well renowned and highly recognised managing agent.
Our client is looking to hire immediately so if you are interested then please apply online with your CV today.