- £28,000 - 36,000 per annum + Plus benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th September 2017
- Job Type
Competitive salary and benefits package
Following a recent influx of new business and secured contracts. my client is seeking a proven Estates Surveyor to join its busy team in Manchester. The appointed Estates Surveyor will provide full property management services to key retail client across the North West region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the cost effective operational running of allocated properties.
- Liaise with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client's premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant.
- Identify and drive through cost savings for occupiers.
- For sublet properties, monitor income collection and tenant liaison.
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated.
- Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements
- Maintain direct and frequent client contact, ensuring that client reports are delivered in a timely manner.
Selected candidates will possess the following experience:
- Up to date knowledge of legislation regarding property management.
- Demonstrable technical competence in property management.
- Basic IT skills (word-processing and spreadsheets).
- Industry specific packages (e.g. TRAMPS/PM&A).
- Possess a proven track record of working as an Estates Surveyor with experience of managing commercial and/or residential assets.
- Previously worked in property management team.
- General practice background for or within either a corporate, public sector or private practice.
Candidate will ideally be MRICS qualified or AssocRICS. You must possess a clean and full driving licence as travel is required for this position.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Estates Surveyor and similar roles across the North West region, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Forward Planning - Plans and priorities own workload in order to achieve property management deliverables
- Enabling Delivery - Capable of delivering property management effectively and thoroughly within agreed standards
- Commercially Minded - Seeks efficiencies and cost savings for the client
- Building Relationships - Establishes and nurtures harmonious relationships with clients, their advisers and colleagues
- Developing People - Places a priority on developing own skills, knowledgeable and abilities in line with team requirements