- NZD $90,000 - 110,000 per annum
- New Zealand
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 27th July 2017
- Job Type
A progressive property company is looking for a Centre Manager to be based in the Waikato Region.
This company has a national portfolio located all over New Zealand, with a diversified asset collection.
Their long term asset performance and stakeholder management is paramount and applied through a diligent and disciplined approach, which is where this role becomes so vital to their success.
This position is located within an established retail precinct with major retailers, food and beverage, and general service providers, and the owner has a continued focus on delivering a high quality experience for all retailers and customers.
Working closely with a team of support staff you will be managing the retail asset and representing the company in relation to the management and operation of the property, while overseeing all direct reports from property, facilities, accounts, and security departments.
The person in this position will ensure a proper and business-like relationship with tenants, communicating well with all parties and using a high level of professional expertise and care to ensure that assets are well maintained.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Ensuring compliance in accordance with NZ Building Act & Local Body Regulations
- Dealing with on-site retail tenant issues
- Rent Review/Lease Renewal negotiations
- Implementing building rules, regulations and policies
You the Candidate
Ideally your professional contributions will include;
- Practical experience in property management, valuation, building management / commercial leasing, and/or retail assets
- Skilled and efficient user of administrative, management and building management technologies
- Practical Financial Management and Marketing
- Dispute resolution experience
- Demonstrable strategy formulation, planning and organisational abilities
- Ability to implement and oversee Health and Safety policy and processes.
With additional personal attributes to include:
- Working currently in a facility or property manager role
- Lease Management
- A keen interest in property/development/facilities management
- Contractor management
- Opex/Capex budgeting
Please apply if you are self motivated, a property centric multi-tasker, and want to work within a retail team environment. This is a great opportunity to work with a well respected property owner/investor where their values and services are central to their success. This role may interest someone based in the Waikato area currently or someone willing to relocate for the position.
An attractive remuneration is available for the right candidate.