- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 26th May 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working close at hand with a market leading Managing Agent in the search for a Building Manager for a recently refurbished building in the West End. This role has come about due to continued growth and dominance in the market place. This reputable company is known for investing in their employee's personal and professional development, managing top of the line properties with a high standard of facilities service.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- To ensure that the building is maintained to a high standard and in line with all agreed budgets.
- To manage service charge budgets in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager
- To ensure that the set KPI's are regularly met.
- Ensuring that up to date and accurate recordings are kept of FM practices.
- To ensure that the correct Health and Safety audits are carried out regularly.
As a successful Building Manager, you must possess a broad knowledge of total FM, in particular the technical aspects of managing a single site building and setting up sites from post completion. You must display excellent communication skills, and hold a big emphasis on providing a high level of customer service. You must have a strong awareness of Health and Safety procedures and legislation, and ideally be IOSH or NEBOSH trained.
If you are a professional and innovative Building Manager who has the ability to work on your own initiative, then don't hesitate in applying.
Please apply online with your CV today