Block Manager (High-end)
- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
One of London's top residential management companies are looking for a block manager join its management team in Central London.
Candidates must have PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE working as a property manager!
Based within the company's head office, individuals will look after a portfolio of high-end luxury properties in Central London on behalf of both foreign and domestic investors.
The portfolio is a mix of penthouse apartments to boutique mansions and their encompassing grounds. As such interested individuals are expected to be able to demonstrate extreme professionalism as this high-end portfolio requires confidence dealing with high net worth individuals.
It is essential that you possess strong communication and management skills, as well as the following attributes;
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation.
- An acute attention to detail.
- Knowledge and personal experience with section 20 notices and major works.
- Chaired or attended Annual General Meetings and Directors Meetings.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Understanding of ground rents
This property management position brings with it the chance for professionals to work in some of London's most prestigious areas, often working from outside the office.
Those with ambitions of taking the next step in their property management career need only apply.