Associate Valuation Surveyor
- £30,000 - 40,000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 28th June 2017
- Job Type
MRICS Associate Valuation Surveyor, Leeds
£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
A leading Real Estate Advisory client with a proven track record of advising clients across all facets of the real estate market are actively recruiting an Associate Valuation Surveyor. Exposed to a variety of instructions across an extremely commercial and client focused customer base, the appointed valuation surveyor will possess the following experience:
- A strong academic record, educated to degree level and/or a relevant post graduate qualification
- Previous experience of working in valuations is required
- Able to act independently and as part of a team
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Proficient user of Argus/Circle Capital Valuation and Developer
- Strong Excel skills, financial modelling skills desirable.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Associate Valuation Surveyor and similar roles across Yorkshire, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.