Assistant Block Manager
- GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
ASSISTANT BLOCK MANAGER - NORTH LONDON - ESTABLISHED, AWARD WINNING COMPANY
Assistant Block Manager required for a successful property management company
This company is one of the most successful residential managing agents in the UK. They have provided residential property management services for more than 14 years and have developed a reputation as one of the nation's leading block management specialists. With offices nationwide they are well placed to supply residential management solutions.
With the support of the latest technology, systems and procedures, their extensive network of property managers are second to none when it comes to 'hands on' management and delivering on customer service which is above and beyond expectation.
They are dedicated to career development and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level.
Duties for this position include (but not limited to):
- Assisting of the management of a residential portfolio
- Undertaking property inspections.
- Negotiate competitive service contracts.
- Produce service charge budgets for client approval.
- Arrears recovery.
- Production of Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long-term agreements.
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works.
- Ensuring insurance documents are efficiently administered and where appropriate administer insurance claims.
- Attend client meetings including board meetings, usually out of office hours; Taking minutes where required
The ideal block manager will have:
- At least 1 year property management experience in the residential sector.
- A thorough knowledge of property management software.
- Understanding of the Section 20 process.
- Understanding of current property management and leasehold legislation.
- Pleasant, efficient and helpful telephone manner.
- Strong customer service with a proactive attitude.
- IRPM or higher.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £28,000pa
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, award winning company, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Cobalt for further information.