- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 6th June 2017
- Job Type
One of London's leading integrated property development and investment businesses, currently seeks an Asset Manager to manage the commercial retail, office and leisure assets of one of the capitals biggest urban regeneration projects. The ideal candidate should ideally posses, multi - asset class exposure, leasing experience and be MRICS qualified.
- Work with the team on the leasing, delivery and management of the ground floor retail and leisure commercial property across the estate (excluding LDO).
- Work with the team on the leasing delivery and management of the new build office consent of across the estate of over 600,000 sqft (100,000 sqft under construction with a 50% prelet).
- Work with the leasing and delivery of temporary and meantime retail and leisure activities across the estate
- Working with the team in liaison between development, project management, asset management and estates teams to manage occupier requirements through change control process, building handover and fit-out work;
- Supporting the team on tenant liaison across the Wembley Park estate;
- Carry out ongoing lease management of trading tenants including rent reviews, surrenders and liaising with the estate team on tenant management issues.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.