Asset Management/Lease Advisory - Business Space Advisory
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 15th June 2017
- Job Type
The advice provided is wide ranging from traditional rent reviews, lease renewals through S 18 valuations to tactical asset management (circa 20%), including re gears, lease re-structuring and business plan writing.
This position would suit an individual with a strong and numerical skill-set who is looking to develop their skills within an asset management capacity.
- To provide professional advice to clients independently and in support of instructions managed by Partners or an Associate.
- Support the team to win new business
- Maintain client relationships and act as liaison with clients on specific projects
- Deliver activities and projects within client expectations (e.g. time, quality)
- Work collaboratively to generate new instructions and pool expertise within the team
- Develop internal and external network for business pipeline/opportunities.
- Identify potential cross-selling opportunities
- Contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target
- Degree level qualification
- RICS qualification
Knowledge & Experience
- RICS qualified
- Landlord &Tenant knowledge
- Good excel skills and valuation software packages
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Presentation and marketing skills
- Commercial awareness skills
- Report writing skills
- Team player
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference JaC1274842. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 4 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future suitable positions. Thank you.