Vice President - Real Estate Placement Agent
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 13th October 2017
- Job Type
As well as attending industry events and travelling with fund managers and investors, the role will involve an element of due diligence, origination and project management. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the Real Estate investment arena, with the passion and drive that is necessary for the fast paced environment of a placement agent.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, tight-knit team of dedicated professionals, operating in a highly entrepreneurial environment, with excellent exposure to leading real estate fund managers and investors. The successful candidate need not have experience specifically in Investor Relations or capital raising however, a desire to work in a front office, fast paced role is absolutely essential.
The role will involve working on the following
- Market fund offerings to European investors
- Arranging and attending roadshows with fund managers
- Building strong relationships with the institutional investment community
- Further develop specialist knowledge of asset classes and strategies
- Assisting with Business Development
- Working independently whilst being a strong team player