Transactions Manager, Infrastructure Advisory
- £75,000 per annum
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 12th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a leading, multinational professional services firm headquartered in London who are looking to hire a Transactions Manager in to their Corporate Finance team. The team provides a range of financial advisory services on Project Finance, Public Private Partnership (PPP) and M&A infrastructure transactions globally.
- Advising clients on M&A deals on large infrastructure assets primarily in the Telecommunications, Oil and Gas, Aviation and utility sectors, including sell-side and buy–side.
- Lead transactions.
- Analysing and developing business plans, benchmarking key performance indicators and providing strategic advice for valuation purposes.
- Providing insightful analysis of asset and business performance and asset management with the aim to manage risks and recommending strategic solutions.
- Managing multiple sources of information and data within strict deadlines and writing reports in a thorough and accurate way to inform clients’ investment decisions.
- Leading teams of specialists, liaising with sub–consultants, legal and regulatory transaction parties, preparing proposals and presentations and building relationships with clients.
- Prior M&A and debt advisory experience in the infrastructure advisory sector is essential with significant exposure to infrastructure corporate finance transactions.
- The ability to lead transactions.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A hard-working, can-do attitude and a willingness to handle multiple aspects of a transaction.
- Excellent communication, problem solving & presentation skills.
- Good Excel, PowerPoint & Word skills.