- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 26th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client, an established & active Private Equity platform, is seeking to appoint a Senior Associate to join the Singapore team. The firm invests primarily in hard assets (industrials/power/transport/auto). It has various well performing portfolio companies globally and is actively investing.
- Portfolio management responsibilities to drive investee companies to a new level of growth & profitability
- Assisting with transaction processes from start to finish, including exit processes
- 3+ years experience, coming from a Private Equity/Investment Banking/Management Consulting background
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both verbal and written with an ability to listen and challenge various stakeholders constructively
- Bilingual – Native English & Native Mandarin, as you will be liaising with various Chinese partners.
- Willingness to travel – Majority of portfolio is China based, travel there will be required
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply below.