Senior Associate - Real Estate Equity & Debt Investment
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th August 2017
- Job Type
The team is able to invest in value add and opportunistic real estate deals with its own equity as well as alongside other high calibre organisations on a joint venture basis. The firm is able to structure and finance the acquisitions as well as create and execute the asset management strategy.
The team also raises debt and equity for real estate companies with AuM of £100mn - £5bn. The predominant focus is arranging financing for development deals, redevelopment, operating businesses, non-stabilised and stabilised assets. They have already closed debt financings on over £750,000,000 of assets in the United Kingdom, Europe and the US and are currently closing financings on additional assets valued at £1 billion.
The successful individual will be intricately involved in the underwriting and closing of all debt and equity transactions. As well as this they will have the chance to work on the asset management process also.
- Experience in real estate investment either from an equity or debt fund, recognised bank or top advisory platform.
- Detail oriented & organised
- Strong quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills, being able to build from scratch.
- Strong command of the English language
If you feel as though you would be a good fit for this position, please apply online with your current CV.