Private Equity Associate - Hong Kong
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th October 2017
- Job Type
Our client is an international and diversified investment group with a very highly regarded brand name and highly established in the Asia region. Having raised numerous global investment funds, they have a very strong financial backing and have developed an impressive and diversified portfolio of assets.
As the Asia business continues to rapidly grow, there is a need to bring on board an Associate to their Investment Team in Hong Kong to support in the origination and execution of deals across Greater China. This is an excellent opportunity for a bulge bracket M&A Associate to join an active investment group where you will have the opportunity to deploy capital and build a strong deal sheet.
The Associate will:
- Work as part of the team in originating and executing investments across a variety of sectors across Greater China.
- Take full responsibility for the financial analysis and modelling, due diligence, market research and idea generation as well as preparing the Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Take a lead role in overseeing the work and managing external legal advisors.
- Regularly conduct portfolio management and monitoring, providing reports to senior management.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in either a Senior Analyst or Associate level position within a bulge bracket bank in Hong Kong.
- Demonstrate a strong M&A transaction track record.
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as lead on due diligence.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematical related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be fluent in Mandarin due to the team focusing on investing in China along with very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be highly motivated to join a growing investment group and a self-starter.
Due to the name of our client, the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
EA Reg: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.