Infrastructure Investment Associate
- Highly competitive + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 6th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally investment institution based in Abu Dhabi. With a significant financial backing as well as world class investment team, the business has developed an impressive portfolio of assets.
Having developed a very strong and internationally recognised Infrastructure Investment Division, there is a need to bring on board an Associate to play a role in all stages of the investment process from origination to execution. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Investment Associate to join a small but highly active investment team where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal list and global network.
The Associate will;
- Be involved in all stages of the investment process including the origination and execution of transactions and portfolio management.
- Take full responsibility for the financial analysis, modelling, due diligence and valuation processes as well as help in presenting to the Investment Committee.
- Conduct regular market research as a means to developing investment strategies and opportunities, making recommendations to senior management.
- Regularly attend meetings on behalf of the fund with leading international industry experts, having the opportunity to develop an impressive network.
- Have the opportunity to regularly work on and close deals across the world, developing a highly impressive investment track record.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate or similar level position within an infrastructure investment fund.
- Have ideally started your career with a bulge-bracket bank developing the strong technical skill set.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market with a track record of investments.
- Possess an exceptionally strong technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a finance, mathematics or business related degree from a leading university.
- Demonstrate very strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and be able to work as a small team as well as individually.
- Be excited about the opportunity to live in Abu Dhabi whilst working for one of the most active investment institutions globally.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.
EA Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg ID: R1764400