Director (Private Equity)
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 7th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client, an established & active Private Equity platform, is seeking to appoint a Director to join the Singapore team. The firm is sector agnostic, has various well performing portfolio companies globally and are still actively investing.
- Running transaction processes from start to finish, including leading exit processes
- Portfolio management responsibilities to drive investee companies to a new level of growth & profitability
- Establishing excellent relationships with Senior & C-Suite executives within various partner companies
- Providing leadership and mentorship to the junior team members
- 10+ years experience, ideally coming from a Management Consulting or Investment Banking environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both verbal and written with an ability to listen and challenge various stakeholders constructively
- Bilingual – English & Mandarin, as you will be liaising with various Chinese partners.
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply below.