Credit Manager, Commercial Real Estate Finance
- £60,000 - 75,000 per annum
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a market leading alternative lender providing Residential and Commercial Property Finance along with 1st and 2nd charge Bridging Loans. Due to their success and continued growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Credit Manager to underwrite and manage all commercial real estate loans. The successful candidate will be able to build a team beneath them that can accommodate the growing workload.
- Structure, underwrite and execute commercial real estate loans.
- Stakeholder management.
- Manage transaction due diligence processes.
- Write and present credit papers to credit committee.
- Present HTAR cases to compliance to allow assessment for due diligence.
- Liaise with brokers, clients, solicitors, valuers and asset managers.
Requirements and abilities
- Extensive commercial property finance underwriting experience.
- Experience of underwriting and executing commercial real estate loans.
- Strong numerical skills with understanding of cash flows.
- Experience of writing credit papers and strong credit and risk analysis skills.