Associate, Infrastructure Investments
- £70,000 - 95,000 per annum
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 25th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is one of the worlds’ largest asset managers who, due to increased market activity and a very successful recent fund raise, are looking to hire an Associate in to their Infrastructure investments team. This London abased team are focusing on equity investments in a number of different infrastructure classes across Europe. The successful candidate will play a key part in the teams origination efforts and will also assist in managing the assets in the funds’ portfolio.
- Supporting the due diligence and acquisition process for new investments including liaising with Financial Advisers, Lawyers, Tax Specialists and other experts, both internally and externally
- Building, reviewing and updating financial models
- Providing investment appraisal and valuation analysis
- Monitoring and reporting performance of portfolio assets
- Supporting future fund raising processes including providing support to answer investor queries and providing accurate asset information on a timely basis
- Providing assistance in the preparation and presentation of Investment Committee papers as well as Portfolio Valuation / Asset Management reports
- An exceptional academic track record.
- Extensive and recent experience in either Infrastructure investments or M&A from a fund, top tier investment bank or corporate finance boutique.
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- High levels of self-motivation and drive, with the ability to work successfully to deadlines and deal with simultaneous important responsibilities, as well as working as part of a wider team.
- Additional European language skills are a plus.