Assistant Officer, Banking Statistics
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Financial Services (Other)
- 13th August 2017
- Job Type
Our client offers a monetary and financial advice to governments and act as the financial agent of international and financial institutions. They are looking to hire an Assistant Officer, Banking Statistics that will assist in collecting data and information required from the banks ans other financial institutions.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Officer, Banking Statistics and will be responsible for:
- Assisting in conducting analysis to validate data using statistical tools.
- Assisting in the development of a database on banking matters from various published sources which could be used for comparative analysis.
- Developing and updating of manuals for banking and financial returns for banks and othe non-banking financial insititutions.
- Compiling and enhancing the regulatory statistics for banks and non-banking financial institutions to help the examination teams.
A successful candidate must / should have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance and Statistics.
- 2 to 4 years years of relevant experience.
- Working experience in the GCC region would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English language, Arabic would be an advantage.