Analyst - Structured Property Finance Origination
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 11th August 2017
- Job Type
Description of role and key responsibilities
This role will involve assisting the SPF Consultants in the origination and maintenance of property lending opportunities in the residential and commercial property markets.
The role will primarily involve the individual to:
Consult with origination consultants, attend client meetings, analyse, appraise & build cash flow models.
Recommend structure & pricing of transactions & prepare written credit applications for presentation to the bank's credit committee.
The role will also from time to time require the individual to:
- Post credit approval, liaise with client onboarding team /GLO/Client & liaise with related professional appointments, e.g solicitors, valuers, QS, to manage deal and any associated 'Conditions Precedent' through to draw down.
- Liaise with GLO/Credit /Clients re post drawdown special conditions e.g. reviewing management information,periodic development site visits.
- Manage annual review/ extension processes, e.g. renegotiation of facility terms, management of arrears positions.
Core Skills and Knowledge
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory)
- Understand and follow all relevant compliance consideration including the regulatory environment and appropriate processes, procedures and their implications
- Ability to build cash flow models and provide cash flow analysis to originators
- Credit process (understanding of internal process) and knowledge of law as it relates to lending
- Ability to deal with demanding clients and work within tight deadlines
- Be able to identify any relevant material business risks
- Knowledge of SPF procedures including credit and drawdown related matters
- Knowledge of property markets
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to learn more about our client, please attach your most up to date version of your CV for consideration.