- NZD $65,000 - 85,000 per annum
- Auckland, North Shore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Engineering
- 31st August 2017
- Job Type
We have a great opportunity for a Site Engineer to join a high performing team on a major road project in the Auckland region. With an initial focus on enabling works and earthworks responsibilities include coordinating sub-contractors, planning, ensuring all work to completed to budget, QA and HSE. If you are a competent Site Engineer and are able to demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas we would like to hear from you;
- Minimum of 2 years experience working for a tier 1 or 2 contractor on civil engineering projects
- Full commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines.
Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to direct and motivate your team.
- A tertiary education is preferred (BEng, Diploma in Civil Engineering, etc.) as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding business in an extremely busy and challenging Auckland environment. Competitive salary package on offer for the right person.
For further information please contact Andrew Stevenson on 09 303 9093