- £60,000 - 90,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 8th June 2017
- Job Type
Project Manager - South West London - Property Company - High End Luxury Residential, PRS, Retail, Office, Industrial and Hotel
Salary from £70,000 to £90,000 per annum.
Bonus and Benefits Package.
Cobalt has the pleasure of working with a highly prestigious family run property company based in South West London. They are providing a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to manage current and future developments across the full project life-cycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager from a main contractor, property developer or consultancy background to join a dynamic and active property company. This is where you will be working very closely with the Property Director, Development Manager and Asset Manager on all developments.
Typical schemes include high end luxury residential, retail, commercial office, industrial, hotel and PRS and range in construction value from £5 million to £70 million.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for and they are providing the opportunity to work on some impressive schemes in prestigious areas of London.
What's on offer…?
- Career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to work across the full project life cycle.
Project Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Experience working on new build and a mix of heritage/listed buildings.
- Experience working on commercial, office, retail, residential, PRS or hotel schemes of a similar value.
- Proven track record of delivering schemes from cradle to grave.
- Previous experience working within a property company/developer, consultancy or main contractor.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online with your CV in word format or for more information please call Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 quoting reference number AoB1274128b.