- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 9th October 2017
- Job Type
This specialist Project Management consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a reputable Project Manager to be part of their track record in delivering some of the highest quality projects in Auckland. They are in growth mode and looking to develop, support and mentor Project manager's in their business to give their careers a boost.
You will be delivering high quality services on a variety of projects across the commercial and office, education and residential sectors in Auckland. This company is invested in giving back to their people, and succession planning them into higher roles and opportunities with becoming the leading experts in the industry.
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits
- Manage resources in conjunction with Managers
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively including holding status meetings regularly
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Client management – effectively work with team and managers to ensure relevant communication with the client is done
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and assist in making decisions accordingly
- 2+ years experience in the construction industry as a preference
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A relationship builder – able to hold strong relationships with clients
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a motivated and supportive team and get your career going under the banner of a highly respected brand.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.