Project Manager/Building Surveyor
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
An Independent Commercial Project Management and Building Surveying practice servicing Funds/Investors and Occupiers across the UK are seeking Project Managers and Building Surveyors to join the team.
You will be providing services to commercial property occupiers, developers and owners. This position is to work within a leading Consultancy, on new projects to expand the current project management service through excellent delivery.
Projects may include commercial properties, hospitals, government buildings and industrial facilities.
- To lead a number of fit out and refurbishment projects already secured, reporting to the Project Management Partner, but assuming day to day responsibility for delivery.
- To contribute to business development through the establishment of key relationships with other parts of the business. The particular area or sector of focus will depend upon the successful candidate's background and experience, but is likely to include central London fit out, refurbishment and new build projects from (£5M-£30M).
- Lead building consultant on major refurbishment and works with new build elements, £2.M - £10M.
- To bring a structured, professional and pragmatic approach that will help to re position the Project Management arm within the marketplace.
Project Management, Building Surveying, Lead Consultant, Design and Specification
Relevant professional qualification of appropriate level.
To apply for this position, please apply with an updated CV in Word format quoting the reference TMu1275799 or call on 02074782500.