- Negotiable + Brand new Office!
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 26th July 2017
- Job Type
Working from their contemporary offices in Central Auckland, this award winning, multi-disciplinary architectural practice have created designs and buildings that are now regarded as the benchmark of New Zealand Modernism. They offer their staff a positive work environment, professional challenges and support.
As a senior member of the team you will be expected to lead and organise a small team of architects and technicians and allocate project resources whilst managing client expectations.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that has outstanding staff retention, committed to the development of their employees.
- They offer a competitive salary package, a great team environment and a clear career progression pathway.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years post graduate experience
- Experienced in the delivery of large scale projects
- Proficient with Revit
- Experience in the Commercial property space is preferred
- Excellent leadership skils and the ability to mentor and guide the team to work cohesively
- Passion and drive for the industry!
For more information on this role, please contact Kelly-Jo on 09 303 9093 / email@example.com