Major Projects Surveyor
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, Surrey
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 13th October 2017
- Job Type
Major Projects Surveyor
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Major Projects Surveyor for one of England's leading and well renowned charities. They are currently expanding their team and are seeking a talented and motivated Project Surveyor with the ability and knowledge to successfully deliver major capital projects with projects of suitable value £5-20 million.
£50,000 - £60,000 Plus Benefits
(Depending on Experience)
- You should be confident and comfortable in a client facing environment, a problem solver and be able to think out of the box
- Provide strategic advice to team leaders and senior management
- Act as Client's Representative or Project Manager to lead with the Project Owner and give professional and technical input
- Lead and deliver a range of Construction projects on site to the value of £20m
- Maintain excellent communication with the contractor on site, ensuring that the project is being completed to budget, to programme, and to high quality
- Carry out and arrange valuations, surveys, dilapidation reports and rent reviews as required.
- Ensure all works comply with planning, building and health and safety regulations.
- Survey, measure and monitor the condition of the portfolio of built assets and lands.
- Execute project close down and post project reviews.
- RIBA or RICS qualified.
- Significant technical experience of construction, contracts and cost control.
- Experience of large and varied built estates demonstrated by sound knowledge of technical, cost and legislation matters applicable to property.
- Client side management of pre-contract and post contract building projects in excess of £1m - £20m
- Experience of property maintenance at a management level.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management, with the ability to Listen and communicate
- Effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Experience of charity or not-for profit organisations.
- Heritage and Environment sector experience.
- CAD proficiency.
- IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return for the above they will be offering an interesting, consultative, picturesque and professional working environment.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a world renowned organisation and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next...
Please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2518 quoting the reference MMu 1276220.