- NZD $90,000 - 120,000 per annum
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 27th September 2017
- Job Type
We are seeking an experienced Civil Estimator for a highly regarded civil contractor with an established presence across New Zealand and a diverse spread of projects. We are looking for a motivated self starter, with experience in earthworks, pavements, kerbing, drainage and Civil Engineering projects. You will have a high degree of autonomy in planning and managing your workload, so excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively are essential.
The business offers a strong development pathway to career orientated individuals, with the potential to build your own team further down the track. The ideal candidate:
• Has a minimum of 3 years Estimating and Surveying experience, ideally in civil construction.
• Has experience and worked as a First Principle estimator not just with sub-contractors.
• A motivated and energetic self starter, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• Well organised with strong communication skills and a good eye for detail.
• A relevant tertiary qualification is preferred, but not essential.
• Experience with industry relevant Estimating software.
A highly competitive package is on offer to the right candidate.
For further information please contact Rob Groves at Cobalt Recruitment.