Construction Inspector / New Build Clerk of Work
- GBP42000 - GBP48000 per annum + plus benefits and company van
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 11th October 2017
- Job Type
My property consultancy client is seeking to expand its New Build Development team. You would be working on a number of prestigious and social houinsg sector leading schemes on-site and in planning
£42,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience)
Plus Company Transport
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking, and proactive construction professional. Quality control is paramount and I am looking for candidates with the technical knowledge and ability to manage a full project cycle from inception to completion.
You will be joining an established team that has grown incrementally over the last three years, with future growth plans
To ensure the works on site are carried out in compliance with all required construction standards such as specifications, plans and contract documents and relevant statutory and best practice.
Make recommendations (in the agreed format) about any aspect of the works which do not conform with the plans, specifications, or schedules of works and other documentation or which might be unsatisfactory for other reasons of design, workmanship or cost.
- Experience within new build residential either working client side (ideally within social housing) or for a reputable house builder
- Experience of full life cycle construction management; from taking projects out of the ground to hand over
- A keen eye for quality with the technical knowledge to back up recommendations and snags
- Ability to manage contractors and all stakeholders involved in the delivery of schemes
- A full driving license
Please apply online with your current CV or for more information call 020 7478 2518 quoting the reference MMu125464b.