VP, Compliance (Funds)
- Asia, Singapore
- Compliance, Compliance Professional
- 7th March 2017
- Job Type
VP, Compliance (Investments)
- Top-Tier Global Fund Manager
- Good mixture of both regional and global coverage
Our Client is a well-known fund manager with over SGD$20 billion in AUM. They’re expanding globally and will be opening up offices in new jurisdictions this year and in line with that, they’re growing their compliance team here.
Our client is looking for a mid-level experienced compliance professional to join their compliance team to focus on a broad range of regulatory responsibilities including:
- Advise stakeholders on a broad spectrum of regulatory compliance matters including product approvals, marketing collaterals and product advisory
- Formulating, designing, implementing periodic reviews of compliance policies and controls to ensure they remain in line with regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Implement policy revolving around including conducting compliance training, developing appropriate processes and procedures, performing due diligence and risk assessment
- Assist in formulating, reviewing and implementing compliance policies at Head office level
The ideal candidate would have at least 5-8 years of relevant compliance experience within the funds industry.
You’d have experience across a range of compliance functions including regulatory advisory and operational compliance matters.
An ability to express yourself clearly with excellent communication skills is essential towards the success of this position.
This role will have an opportunity to work with a great team of compliance and legal professionals in a firm where there is a strong compliance culture.
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Prem John via firstname.lastname@example.org and quote PJ/1271473
For regulatory purposes our registration and license numbers are R1107347 / 12C6031