Senior Associate - Middle Office
- Negotiable + Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 10th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a global fund administration company assisting hedge funds and private equity funds with the daily administration, operations and accounting functions.
The Middle-Office Outsourcing team is an extension of the hedge fund services and provides an independent and timely service on trade life cycles of investments including OTC, cleared and listed derivatives, equities, bonds, repos, securities and loans.
- Take charge of the full trade life cycle of traded securities
- Trade Capture support for various products (Equities, Debt / Fixed Income, Commodities, OTC Derivatives and Bank Loans).
- Confirmation / Affirmation of derivative trades cashflows
- Ensure accurate trade capture and reconciliation on trade date
- Liaison with external providers and with Investment managers for trading matters and portfolio management
- Review pricing variances and credit default spreads
- Create customized reporting based upon client requirements
- Assist Product Area with client presentations to prospective clients
- Assist in new client on boarding and implementations
- Support testing of new features/functionality
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years’ experience as a hedge fund accountant, administrator or auditor of hedge funds
- Exceptional organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Financial statement preparation / review experience
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.