Real Estate Fund Controller
- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum + 30% bonus and pension
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 24th July 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt is recruiting on behalf of one of the premier Real Estate Investment Management firms.
With a reputation as the "go to firm" in the market, they manage over £15bn of global investments on behalf of clients including pension funds, insurance companies, banks and private investors across all asset classes. The firm employs only the highest calibre individuals and invests heavily in people development, culture and reward with an industry leading bonus scheme.
The Fund Controller position is is predominately an oversight and review role with a high level of commercial input on transactions.
Principal responsibilities will be:
- Management and financial accounting and reporting for entities within Fund structures
- Responsible for cash management, day to day banking and assisting where possible in the securing of debt or credit lines
- Financial modelling and input into the fund model
- Transaction support including due diligence, structuring new deals in a tax efficient manner, preparing fund flows
- Build and manage all key relationships including auditors, service providers (accounting, tax, administration, custody and audit) preparing that reporting
- Provide local Finance support and advice to non-Finance colleagues and investors
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA preferred)
- Significant post qualified experience within a Real Estate Fund
- Strong financial analysis and excel skills
- Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP