Private Equity (Real Estate) Fund Administrator
- SGD $4,500 - 6,500 per month + Competitive Benefits
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 7th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client – a leading fund administration company with strong presence across Asia and Europe is seeking a dynamic individual with strong accounting / audit experience in real estate to be one of the pioneers of their real estate fund accounting team based in Singapore.
- Provide daily fund accounting and financial reporting services to a portfolio of Real Estate clients
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with GAAP (IFRS, US GAAP and SFRS)
- Preparation of NAV calculations, capital call workings and distribution workings of the Funds
- Liaison with Property Managers in relation to accounting for property-level transactions
- Review and ensure accounting records are accurate and transactions and activity within the portfolio are understood and incorporated into the accounts correctly
- Prepare documents as requested by auditors and supporting the audit process of clients
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned
Skills / experience requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business or Commerce-related Disciplines
- CPA, CA, CIMA qualifications or equivalent preferred
- Minimally 4 years’ experience in accounting or audit for Real Estate and/or Private Equity Funds
- A good working knowledge of IFRS/SFRS and US GAAP
- Good communication skills and comfortable with presenting to stakeholders and clients
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneural accounting professional to fasttrack your career and develop an exciting business in Singapore. If this opportunity appeals to you, please apply today!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.