Intermediate Accountant I Ideal role for a recent CA graduate
- Plus other benefits
- New Zealand
- Accounting, Accounting
- 11th October 2017
- Job Type
This year this company has gone from strength to strength, and is certainly seen as a leading provider of professional accounting and advisory services. Due to continuous grown in their client base they are now looking for an intermediate accounting professional to join their team.
THIS ROLE WILL OFFER:
• Great career progression opportunities with a progressive and forward-thinking company
• A chance to develop and learn new skills from the best
• Generous remuneration package aligned with your skills and expertise
• A chance to work for a company that is dedicated to work / life balance, innovation and continuous development
• New central offices in the Innovation Precinct in Christchurch
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• A qualified or close to qualified CA/CPA professional with at least 2-4 years of experience
• Great commitment to learn, progress and develop
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Outgoing personality and great work ethic
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for an innovative company that is committed to your development and progression, APPLY NOW. Or contact Nik for more information on 03 366 87 27.
Please note you need to be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.