- GBP26000 - GBP35000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits incl. Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 10th July 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a well known Accountancy firm, focusing on Private Equity Clients within Real Estate. Offering a market leading ACCA/CIMA rotation program, this market leading company are in high demand for driven and motivated individuals with the aim of becoming qualified.
Not only is this role offering client facing functions, other duties include:
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes including liaison with client over transaction related issues.
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions.
- Preparation of asset level management reporting for the client and seeking new ways to provide informative and concise information.
- Calculation of deal and fund level IRRs and other performance metrics.
- Dealing with year-end audit including preparation of relevant files and resolving issues.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills Required
- 1:1 or 2:1 University Degree
- Studying towards ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Understanding of UKGAAP, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards - Advantageous
- Understanding of the reporting and other accounting challenges faced by private equity and real estate firms
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level.
If you would like to gain exposure to a market specialist and feel have the relevant experience. Please kindly apply with an updated CV.