CFO – Real Estate Developer
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, CFO/Finance Director
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
- Interested in working for an integrated property developer in Singapore?
- Are you excited about reshaping the Real Estate industry?
- Are you interested in taking on a Business Partnering Role?
Our client is an integrated Real Estate Developer based here in Singapore with high-profiles properties around the world.
You will be reporting directly into the CEO and play a very critical role in the overall Strategic Business Planning of the firm . Your specific roles will include:
- Overall responsibility for the finance function, including Budgeting / Forecast, Accounting, Tax and Treasury
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and integrity of monthly and quarterly financial reporting to the Board, CEO and Management Team
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax and legislative requirements.
- Manage treasury and adequate liquidity for working capital needs
- Assess and manage the company’s financial risks and controls
- You will have a good degree in accounting or finance and at least 15 years of experience
- Ideal have had experience in any Real Estate Platform
- You will have excellent negotiation, management, presentation, and communication skills
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You will be an excellent team player
Interested candidates, please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.