AVP Finance – REIT
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 14th July 2017
- Job Type
- Want to be part of a leading Real Estate firm?
- Want to work for a firm that invests in its employees?
- Want to be rewarded well for your hard work?
Our client, a renowned name in the industry, is looking for an experienced Finance professional to join their team.
The position is a rare opportunity to join a firm which promises an interesting and rewarding career and be responsible for a varied range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific tasks will include:
- Responsible for group consolidation and financial / management reporting functions.
- Provide financial / management accounting support and analysis to business units.
- Manage treasury and hedging activities
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax and legislative requirements.
- At least 10 years’ of experience in Accounting and Finance in the Real Estate industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with accounting system or similar financial software for the purpose of financial reporting, analysis and presentation.
- Familiar with listed company reporting requirements, hands-on experience in preparing consolidated financial
- Ability to lead a small team to review financial performance and manage adhoc projects is a must.
- Occasional travel within the region is expected.
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.