Cobalt Recruitment is an international agency that specialises in providing recruitment solutions for property, construction & engineering, as well as financial services and accounting sectors. We source candidates at all levels across New Zealand and throughout various locations around the world, including in the Middle East and Europe. We have extensive contacts and resources to ensure your recruitment objectives are met in an organised and timely manner.
Our New Zealand offices are located in Christchurch, Auckland and Wellington. We have a highly efficient service and we have an excellent team of consultants, who have a deep knowledge of their sectors. All our consultants are passionate and driven individuals, who are able to give market-leading advice.
We work with a vast number of companies. As we are a specialist recruitment firm, this allows us to focus on clearly defined goals, and we have a wide knowledge of our clients’ objectives.
We have established excellent relationships with all those we work with, and we have a great understanding of our clients’ needs. We work carefully with our clients, always striving to achieve quick results.
- We have over a decade worth of experience sourcing the best talent across property, construction & engineering, real estate and infrastructure.
- Most of our turnover comes from repeat clients.
- All our consultants have a great knowledge of the roles they try to fill. Many have worked in the sector they recruit for and have kept up-to-date with the market.
- In 2012, we opened new offices in Munich, Hamburg and Singapore.
- We have an exceptionally experienced management team, with an ever-expanding knowledge of the built environment.
- Relationships with our clients are long-lasting and we often become exclusive providers to our clients.
- Our international reach ranges from 14 locations across New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- Cobalt landed in New Zealand in 2009. We also opened a second office in New Zealand in 2013.
- Cobalt Recruitment has many partnerships, including Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and the Society of Property Researchers.